Wednesday 18 July 2012

Bloggers’ Withdrawal Syndrome

So basically the last couple of days have been pretty manic to be honest. Two weeks ago I was sitting at home wondering what I’d end up doing for the rest of the loooooong summer holiday. I had no idea that 2 weeks later I’d be interning at one of London’s most respected Fashion Business magazines. I’m really enjoying working behind the scenes with the editors and all the clothes!! I’ve helped out with two issues so far and I can’t tell you how amazing it feels to physically see the work that you've been working on for days!


The fun doesn’t stop there though. As some of you may now, the British Fashion Council and Bazaar Fashion Arts Foundation brought together a talented bunch of visual artists and designers to collaborate in a new exhibition, "Britain Creates 2012: Fashion & Art Collusion” held at the V&A Museum in London, I went down to have a look at the artwork so expect to see some images from that soon. I managed to squeeze in another amazing fashion-related event that same day. I went to see luxury brand, MCM’s new collection on an actual Routemaster double-decker bus! Between the fabulous collection and the free champagne I had a lovely experience, look out for images from that as well.


So now that we’re all updated, let the blogging continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment