Thursday 23 February 2012

London Fashion Week AW 2012 - Agi&Sam



Agi & Sam’s show yesterday in London was by far one of the most creative and vibrant collections presented during Menswear day. As usual, prints featured prominently in their show in outrageous shades of colour. My favourite looks had to be the white suit with printed birds all over it as well as the blue printed jacket over a blue two-button blazer and a turtle neck sweater. The way they mixed the prints with block colours was really quite inspiring. The off-white overcoat with drawstring detail was brilliant too. I loved the way they experimented with slightly longer shirts under jackets.

I think what they do so well is present crazy prints in a way that makes them ultra wearable and eye-catching at the same time. I’m going to have to put the whole collection on my wishlist!


No comments:

Post a Comment